The Art of Watercolour n°13 Digital Edition
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 34 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
IN THIS ISSUE:
Our winter issue focuses more particularly on colour: explore its dynamics with Ann Pember, master its characteristics and learn about the colour shift with Janine Gallizia. Also: take a stroll in French cities with Franck Hérété, learn how to make the most of plein air painting abroad with Michael Reardon, linger on Tao Shihu's serene Chinese landscapes, discover the overwhelming portraits of Alzheimer's patients with Herman Van Hoogdalem…
Plus the 10th anniversary of the French Watercolour Society and Wang Wei's breathtaking virtuosity…