The Art of Watercolour n°10 Digital Edition
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 30 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
Introducing The Art of Watercolour’s first World Watercolour Competition, to take place in 2014 in Narbonne, France: applications are officially open! Plus an insight into the new wave of watercolour artists worldwide. Flip-over a sample
• Societies around the world: The International Watercolor Society (Taiwan) and the Canadian Society of Painters in Water Colour (Canada).
• International news: Watercolour events from all over the world.
• Readers’ letters: our answers to your questions.
• Focus on: the International Watercolour Society Festival in Turkey.
• Pierre Chariot, landscapes. “Despite all my travels, I have always been drawn to such unchanging elements as the sky and the trees…”
• Richard Bélanger, interior scenes. “If you take a closer look at my work, you’ll see that I am a realist painter who deliberately lets his brush run free.”
• Andrew Kish III, figures: “Part of my plan is to draw you into the painting and then make you question what is going on inside the work. It is a very subtle sensory attack.”
• Portfolio: Shanghai Biennial special. 10 new Chinese talents “The Chinese watercolour movement that has just begun to reach our shores is only just beginning.”
• Iain Stewart, urban scenes: “My main goal as an artist is not to get caught up in what I should be painting, but rather what I want to be painting.”
• Atanur Dogan, portraits: “I am a people person and I can only paint if I emotionally relate to my subject.”
• Thierry Duval, Venice scenes: “Painting somewhere which is not a part of my everyday life has caused my creative process to evolve towards
a greater part of imagination and poetry. ”
• Eugen Chisnicean, landscapes: “For me contact with nature is of utmost importance because it always is an experiment. There are so many different ways to treat the same subject.”
• Revelations. Discover our selection of noteworthy artists: Dorothy Fraser Boyer, Robert Durand, Juan Carlos Cardesin Gonzales, Alain Masset.
• Know-how: Escoda is a family-run business with decades of commitment to producing quality brushes.
• Watercolour lesson: convey emotion with the right composition.
• Expert advice: discover the 4 watercolour techniques : wet-in-wet, wet-on-dry, dry-on-wet, dry-on-dry.
Les données personnelles recueillies vous concernant font l’objet d’un traitement effectué par Diverti Editions pour la finalité suivante : attribution d'une note - assortie d'un commentaire - à un produit. Les données sont conservées pendant toute la durée d'existence du produit dans le catalogue du site. Vous bénéficiez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification, de portabilité, d’effacement de vos données personnelles. Pour l’exercer, veuillez vous adresser à : Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Politique de protection des données personnelles