The Art of Watercolour n°14 Digital Edition
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
• 1st edition of the World Watercolour Competition: what’s in store.
• International news: Watercolour events from all over the world.
• Societies around the world: Couleurs d’ailleurs, France.
• Readers’ letters: our answers to your questions!
• Revelations: Hanna Adler (United States), Ferenc Besze (United States), Raghunath Sahoo (India), Brian J. Thompson (Australia).
• Sandra Walker, city scenes
• Ron Muller, landscapes
• Kazuo Kasai, Venice
• Stephen Scott Young, portraits
• Mark Mehaffey, abstract
• David Stickel, hyperrealism
• Rose Edin, landscapes
• Susans Harrison-Tustain
• Advice from the studio with Rose Edin: color harmonies.
• Chapter 4: the practical use of colour.
• Watercolour lesson: how to optimize your message.
• Know-how with Dmitry Rodzin: a gentle superposed Alla Prima portrait.
• Expert advice: the practical use of colour: how to create colour harmony and balance.