The Art of Watercolour n°12 Digital Edition
The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
CONTENTS: Flip-over a sample.
• The World Watercolour Competition: 25.000 USD in prize money.
• Focus on: International watercolor in Reims.
• International news: watercolour events from all over the world.
• We were there: the 6th Brioude Biennial.
• Societies around the world: The Nordic Watercolour Society (NAS).
• Readers’ letters: our answers to your questions.
• What's on: upcoming exhibitions all over the world.
• Revelations. Richard Scot (United States), Gilles Durand (France), Tara Sweeney (United States).
• Chien Chung-Wei, the art of teaching watercolour.
• Being a watercolour artist: Janet Flom.
• Evelyn Dunphy: composing still lifes.
• Portfolio: Jesus Lozano Saorin, painting the ravages of time.
• Secrets revealed: watercolor and tempera by Stan Miller.
• Donna Zagotta: simplifying shapes.
• The power of evocation with Ona Kingdom.
• Know-how with Marc Folly: making the most of shapes and colours.
• Watercolour lesson: Linking background and subject.
• Expert advice: How to understand and manage shapes, part 2.