The Art of Watercolour 19th issue Digital Edition
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 44 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
Contents: the same as paper edition
Summertime is the time of the year to go out and meet your favourite watercolorists, visit exhibitions and fairs, take part in workshops: let the Art of Watercolour be your guide! We feature 12 pages about plein air painting, filled with anecdotes and technical advice by 8 prominent artists. In Rome, we followed Geoff Butterworth in search of the quintessential subject: the beauties of the Eternal city, whereas Tim Saternow depicts New York as a decor of shadow and light. Other articles feature Chinese artist Liu Yi with a gorgeous portfolio about his figure paintings, La Fe and his technique of painting without any drawing, Alexandra Becker-Black enhancing the beauties of the human body in allegorical compositions, Soon Warren mastering the transparencies of cut-out bowls and vases… and many others.