n this summer issue: how to paint a masterpiece, a presentation of The world watercolour competition, a beautiful Portfolio… Flip-over a sample
In this summer issue, you will learn how to paint a masterpiece with British artist David Poxon, who revels in rendering discarded places and objects. You will also travel around the world with landscape artists Tony Hunt, Chris Forsey, Thomas Schaller, Stanislaw Zoladz, and discover the beautiful and touching faces of Peruvian people portrayed by Roger Onccoy.
Plus: an insightful feature on both acrylic and watercolour carried out by Nicholas Simmons… Flip-over a sample
• The World Watercolour Competition: a presentation of this global event.
• We were there: three Chinese masters in Beijing, and the Namur Biennial in Belgium.
• International news: watercolour events from all over the world.
• Focus on: the 6th Brioude Biennial (France).
• Societies around the world: The AIB (Belgium).
• Readers’ letters: our answers to your questions.
• Revelations. Prafull B. Sawant (India), Fernando Artal (Spain), Denise Berthoumieux (France), Eugeniu Gorean (Moldova).
• David Poxon. Objects.
• Rogger Oncoy. Portraits.
• Thomas Schaller. Urban scenes.
• Portfolio: Stanislaw Zoladz. Landscapes.
• Nicholas Simmons. Figures, genre scenes.
• Chris Forsey. Water landscapes.
• Arnold Lowrey. Flowers.
• Tony Hunt. Natural landscapes.
• Watercolour lesson: Style, design and composition.
• Expert advice: How to understand and manage shapes.