Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
IN THIS ISSUE:
Meet artists from around the world as well as close to your home. We hope you will enjoy discovering them!
• David Taylor: Landscapes. Australia’s famed artist handles alla prima watercolour with utmost dexterity.
• Lillias August: Still lifes and Architecture. The proof that beauty can be found in the most mundane of subjects.
• John Constable: Art History. How did the paintings of this British artist influence an entire generation of Romantic artists?
• Dean Mitchell: Landscapes and Portraits. Dean Mitchell’s personal quest for intimacy.
• Portfolio: Liu Yi: Capturing life in portraits. The grace and beauty of ballet dancers captured in watercolour.
• Carla O’Connor: Figures. Silhouetted against an abstract backdrop, her striking figures are painted in bold and colourful strokes.
• Xidan Chen: Landscapes. Asia’s most fervent watercolour promoter.
• Janine Gallizia: Flowers and Architecture. Her personal approach to age-old subjects are a tribute to the limitless possibilities of watercolour.
• Jane Freeman: Still Lives. Paintings infused with light and poetry.
• Éric Laurent: Abstract landscapes. One of France’s up and coming young artists. NEW TALENTS!
• Revelations: Xue Shoutian (China), Anne Bagby (USA), Odylle (France), Fernando Pena (Uruguay).
• Reader’s letters: Our answers to your questions.
• Practical guide: Gum arabic and masking fluid explained.
• Technical advice: The good use of shapes and volumes, powerful tools for the watercolourist.
• Watercolour lesson: Tips on how to improve your paintings.
• Watercolour celebrities: Major exhibitions, shows, fairs… See who was there.